Companies used to fear social media. They thought: if we don’t put our brand on Facebook or Twitter, it won’t be vulnerable to any negative communications happening there.
We now know that they were wrong. But years on, what have we learned?
Amy Spelman on the importance of taking control of your personal brand - and how to do it.
Ghosting is unfortunately not limited to the dating world; it’s a frustrating but real phenomenon for job seekers, too.
It can be challenging to speak up and have people listen to and remember your contributions - let alone give you credit for them. Ellie Hearne shares three proven techniques for speaking up - and being heard.
If your approach to mentorship is solely about making introductions, you're doing it wrong.
Much like leadership coaching and Bitcoin, mentorship is much-talked about but not widely understood. Mentorship is about a lot more than making a few introductions and telling some stories. We compiled a few pointers to get you on the right track.
You've come to the right place if you would like any of the following - for yourself or your team:
- To get better at what you do.
- To gain a third-party perspective on your professional career.
- To be held accountable.
- To be advised and mentored.
- To bounce ideas around with a professional in your field.
- To get honest, well-intentioned feedback.
- To get personalized support and mentorship from a professional.