Coaching & Consulting
We help leaders achieve lasting, positive change - for themselves, their teams, and their companies.
Talk to us to learn more.
Two of our most popular coaching packages:
The Old School
The Thoroughly Modern
A tailored, comprehensive coaching plan delivered on a monthly retained basis:
- Kicks off with an Insights Personality Profile
- 360-degree review process garnering in-depth coworker feedback, with coach debrief/review
- Up to 3x 1-hour coaching sessions per month
- Progress on long- and short-term challenges; enhanced self- and other-awareness
- "In-between support": phone & email contact with coach between sessions, as needed
Typical results: sustained improvement in performance, morale, and workplace feedback.
A streamlined coaching package, delivered in just 3 sessions and laser-focused on the 1-2 challenges most important to you:
- 3x 1-hour coaching sessions focusing on 1-2 challenges or topics
- Sample topics and challenges include: leadership savvy, managing up, brand review, enhancing presence, presentation & mainstage prep, resume/LinkedIn overhaul, sales/relationship building, communications refresh, and more.
Typical results: quick, positive impact on the challenge most pressing to the coachee.
"My Pencil or Ink coach was fantastic - intuitive, helpful, and strategic. In our first hour working together, I got targeted advice for issues I was having with my communication and sales approach. I walked away with 4-5 strategies I could implement right away. I recommend [PoI's coaching] to anyone in a leadership position or looking to grow their business."
“Together, we worked on sales and the interactions during the sales process. Ellie’s unique approach combined personality analysis and traditional ‘tricks of the trade.’ This allowed for more effective and impactful results as we focused both proven methods and the psychology of counter-parties.”
Our coachees include leaders from multiple industries.