If your approach to mentorship is solely about making introductions, you're doing it wrong.
Much like leadership coaching and Bitcoin, mentorship is much-talked about but not widely understood. Mentorship is about a lot more than making a few introductions and telling some stories. We compiled a few pointers to get you on the right track.
You've come to the right place if you would like any of the following - for yourself or your team:
- To get better at what you do.
- To gain a third-party perspective on your professional career.
- To be held accountable.
- To be advised and mentored.
- To bounce ideas around with a professional in your field.
- To get honest, well-intentioned feedback.
- To get personalized support and mentorship from a professional.